Good grief, can I blather on. I just wrote a long post elaborating on all of the eBay related goals I have, and all about the vacations we will hopefully be spending my earnings on. Here is the abbreviated version of that post.
- sell 10% of my listed items in any given week (current goal that I’ve been able to meet pretty consistently)
- list 5 new items per day, 5 days per week (equaling 25 per week/100 per month – I really want to get all of my “inventory” aka clutter listed and organized!)
- average at least $125 per week in sales ($500/month) above and beyond eBay + PayPal fees
- Orlando family vacation: May, 2012
- 10 year anniversary vacation in New York: October, 2012
So far eBay has been a bit of a lark, a fun hobby. But, if we’re going to be able to pay for two “real” vacations this year it’s time for me to get busy and start selling. And saving!